Sunday, March 30, 2008

Divine Mercy

Happy Divine Mercy Sunday!
as the Easter Season gets in to full swing, i hope and pray that you and your families are doing well.  my friends Brad and Vince have been in town visiting me this week and it has been good to learn from them and see some people from home.  unfortunately, i have held on to the cold i caught 2 weeks ago and continue to remain weak.  they took a lot of pics and if they share them with me i will send them along to you [i was lazy and didn't bring my own camera along].  may God grant you the grace to recognize His mercy in your life in a special way today.
  

pictures:
1 - a statue of St. Faustina's vision at the Divine Mercy Shrine in Krakow
2 - the inside of the Divine Mercy Shrine

1 comment:

Athanasis Contra Mundum said...

I hope you start to feel better soon.